The Dancer Loves…
These are a few of my current favorite things for dance.
1. To dance class I love to wear my Heart and Soul’s plain dance top. It has a really cool back and is so comfortable. I have this top in black and my dance Big Sis has it in purple.
2. Maybelline Rocket Volum’ Express – my current favorite mascara. It stays on great and makes your lashes look longer.
3. I love this sweatshirt from Blogilates. The quote on the back is perfect.
4. Natalie High Waisted booty shorts – These are my favorite booty shorts. They go perfect with everything. I got these for Christmas and they are definitely at the top of the drawer.
5. Vera Bradley Small Duffel – I have this bag in a pink and green pattern. I love it because it has plenty of room and it’s lightweight. My Mom likes it because it does not get dirty easily and still looks new.
6. Current Favorite Song: International Smile by Katy Perry – My teacher plays this song when we stretch and it is now my favorite song!
YDD is an iTunes affiliate.
Lastly, My Favorite Dance Quote – words to live by:
” If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you” – Fred Devito
What are some of your favorites?Pin It