In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share a little dance love of the things that come to mind when I reflect on what having a dancer means to me.
Ten Things I Love About Being a Dance Mom
1. I love seeing my dancer dance.
2. I love that when something doesn’t come easily, she works hard until she gets it.
3. I love seeing the respect she has for her dance teachers and how much their opinions matter to her.
4. I love seeing her interact with her dance friends.
5. I love seeing these typical, silly girls, get on stage and own it.
6. I love seeing dancers transform into someone else with each costume and make-up.
7. I love the new music that is constantly entering our home.
8. I love spending time with fellow dance moms and their dancers on weekends away.
9. I love seeing the benefits of dance in my child – discipline, confidence, poise to name a few.
10. I love that because of all of the factors above, she fell in love with the art of dance and that is a beautiful thing for any parent to see.
What do you love about being a dance Mom or Dad?Pin It